· Asphalt paving completed
· Walk-through with Village staff to create list of items to be repaired
· Performed final testing of underground utility improvements
· Installation and rough grading of topsoil.
Work Remaining to be completed
· Pavement markings (stop bars, cross-walks, etc.)
· Installation of school crossing signs
· Sod Restoration, to be performed in mid-September.
· Make minor repairs as identified during final walk-through.
The project is nearly completed and this will be the final blog post for the project. We hope you found the information to be helpful and insightful regarding the current status of the project and upcoming work.
The Village of Glenview will provide resident surveys in the coming weeks for you to complete regarding the construction work and notifications provided. Please take a few moments to complete this survey. The information will allow us to know what aspects of the project we are doing well at and which areas we need to improve upon in the future.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding throughout the construction project. We hope that you are happy with the improvements made.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Tim Schwister, Village Project Manager, at 847-904-4422.