· Completed roadway excavation and installation of gravel base
· Set string-line for concrete curb & gutter
· Poured concrete curb & gutter
· Poured concrete sidewalks
· Poured concrete driveways.
Work Anticipated to be Performed, July 24th to July 28th
· Complete pouring concrete
· Rough grading of landscape behind curb & gutter
· Fine grading of gravel base
· Pave first layers of asphalt pavement
· Grading and installation of topsoil.
The concrete work is on-going throughout the week. There were a few unanticipated delays due to equipment break-downs and weather which slowed progress during the week. The contractor does anticipate to work on Saturday, July 22nd, in an effort to make up for lost time.
Even with the delays, the first layers of asphalt pavement are still anticipated to be paved by the end of next week. Once the asphalt is paved, driveway access will be restored.
Thanks again for all your patience and understanding as you deal with not having access to your driveways.