· Completed water main replacement along Happy Hollow Road within Phase I
· Completed water main replacement along Lawson Road
· Made connection to existing water main along Lawson Road
· Completed storm sewer replacements and improvements along Happy Hollow Road
· Completed storm sewer replacements and improvements along Lawson Road
· Received necessary approvals prior to placing the newly installed water main into service along Happy Hollow Road from Willowbrook School to Greenwood Road.
· General site clean-up prior to July 4th Holiday.
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, July 4th to July 8th
· No work to be completed on July 4th.
· Begin water service replacements along Happy Hollow Road from Willowbrook School to Greenwood Road
· Perform necessary testing and receive required approvals for placing the newly installed water main into service along Happy Hollow Road from the Phase I limits to Willowbrook School and along Lawson Road.
· Potentially begin sidewalk removal and preparation work prior to pouring new concrete sidewalk as required.
The majority of the water main installation is now completed along Happy Hollow Road (Phase I) and Lawson Road. The remaining water main work includes making connections to the existing system once water service replacements are completed.
Next week, the contractor will begin water service replacements along Happy Hollow Road starting at Greenwood Road and working west towards the Phase I limits. Water services will be replaced from the new water main to the existing valve and box located in front of each home. During the water service replacement, water to individual homes will be shut-off for approximately 2-3 hours while the transition from the old service to the new service is made. The contractor will notify each resident individually regarding the approximate time and day of the water shut-off prior to turning off the water.
The water services on the north side of Happy Hollow Road (opposite side of street from the new water main) will be directionally drilled under the existing pavement. The water services on the south side of Happy Hollow Road (same side of the street as the new water main) will be open cut due to the close proximity between the water main and water service connection.
The contractor will not be on-site over the July 4th Holiday. Have a safe and enjoyable Holiday Weekend!!!