· Poured concrete sidewalks in locations previously removed.
· Completed water service replacements along Happy Hollow Road
· Completed water service replacements along Lawson Road
· Made connection to existing water service to Willowbrook School
· Made connection between existing water main and newly installed water main at Happy Hollow Road and Phase I Limits
· Make connection between existing water main and newly installed water main along Lawson Road
· Saw-cutting existing pavement in location of proposed water main along Rebecca Lane
· Made connection between existing water main and new water main at Rebecca Lane and Greenwood Road
· Began installation of new water main along Rebecca Lane
· Began roadway excavation and installation of aggregate base course along Happy Hollow Road.
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, July 18th to July 22nd
· Complete water main installation along Rebecca Lane
· Perform necessary testing and receive approval to place newly installed water main along Rebecca Lane into service
· Roadway patching along Lawson Road
· Continue with roadway excavation and installation of aggregate base course along Happy Hollow Road
· Depending on work progress, install string line and grading in preparation for concrete curb & gutter installation along Happy Hollow Road
The contractor is anticipating to complete the water main installation along Rebecca Lane next week and begin performing the required tests and receiving the necessary approvals to place the new water main into service. Water service replacements along Rebecca Lane are anticipated to begin the week of July 25th.
The roadway improvements along Happy Hollow Road with excavation of the existing pavement and installation of aggregate base course has started and will continue through next week. During the roadway excavation phase, the driveways within the daily work area will be restricted. The contractor will provide notice as to which day your driveway access will be restricted. We request you have your vehicles out of your driveways and garages by 7:00 AM the day work adjacent to your home is expected to be completed. Access will be restored by 5:00 PM or early depending on work progress.
Depending on work progress, the contractor will begin installing a string line and grading the under the proposed concrete curb & gutter in preparation for pouring new concrete curb & gutter. Once the string line is installed and concrete work begins, residents will be restricted from their driveways for an extended period of time, approximately 1 ½ weeks. This extended period of time is to allow for the contractor to complete concrete curb & gutter, sidewalk, and driveway installation; allowing proper time for the concrete to cure; grading and installing additional aggregate base course on the roadway; and paving the first layers of asphalt pavement. As the schedule is finalized, residents will be notified regarding the timing of this work to be performed and when access to your driveways is expected to be restored.
There is a lot of construction activity along Happy Hollow Road, Lawson Road, and Rebecca Lane as the contractor continues to meet the construction schedule and get as much work as possible completed prior to the start of school. Please you caution as you walk and travel through the construction zones.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding as you have been dealing with water main shut-downs, travel delays due to work along Greenwood Road and neighboring streets, dusty conditions, and driveway restrictions. We understand the significant inconveniences these cause to your daily lives and are committed to limiting them to the greatest extent possible.