· Resident preconstruction meeting conducted on Monday, June 6th
· Internal televising of underground utilities
· Underground utility locates by utility owners
· Construction layout
· Traffic control devices delivered to site
· Mobilization of construction equipment and materials
Work Anticipated to be completed Next week, June 13th to June 17th
· Sanitary sewer service replacement under Happy Hollow Road pavement
· Tree trimming and/or removal of those trees scheduled to be removed and have been previously posted indicating they will be removed
· Saw-cutting the existing roadway in the locations of the proposed underground utility improvements
Thank you to all the residents that attended the Preconstruction Meeting on Monday night. It was an informative meeting with significant resident feedback. We were able to explain what the residents can expect during the construction process.
The major construction will begin on Monday, June 13th, starting with the sanitary sewer service replacements. There will be a significant amount of heavy equipment and materials along the entire project site. Driving along Happy Hollow Road will be increasingly more difficult due to the contractor digging across the street. Please drive carefully and consider using alternates routes if at all possible.
The Village understands the significant inconveniences experienced by residents that live along a construction work area. We will do everything possible to limit these inconveniences to the greatest extent possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding for the duration of the project.